Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Is Change A Good Thing?

Hello everyone I have a question for you, have you ever sat down to watch a show and when it comes on you're really confused. That's how I felt watching this season's premiere of Parenthood which is our topic of today, changes. The season premiere obviously takes place a good month or two after the last season's finale so you'd expect changes to have occurred, however there were a ton of changes. Characters were doing different things completely, in different locations, with different people and I was so busy just trying to comprehend what was going on that I barely could stay focused on the show.

For instance a character who was leaving was abruptly back with no explanation as to why until halfway through the show. And a lot of other questions I have still haven't been answered even after watching it multiple times. So what I want to put out is what is the amount of changes a series should make between seasons. Is it worth the time viewers spend thinking about what has changed as apposed to whats happening then just to not make changes. Just a little food for thought for your minds readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment